The scope of work for a Standard Pool Opening/Closing Combo Package is the collective sum of what is detailed below:
OPENING SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Remove and fold pool cover
- Remove winter and freeze plugs
- Reinstall deck equipment (safety ropes, ladder, and handrail if applicable)
- De-winterize skimmer, pump, filter, and heater
- 30 minutes of skimming surface, scrubbing walls, and vacuuming pool floor
- Blow off deck if needed
- Test and balance alkalinity and pH - Does not include Chemicals
- "Shock" the pool
CLOSING SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Test water and add "shock" chemicals as needed
- Remove all leaves and debris from the pool services
- Vacuum the pool floor
- Lower water level
- Backwash the filter system
- Drain pump and heater
- Remove pump plugs, basket, skimmer basket, pressure gauge, and store at customer's location.
- Blow lines, install winter plugs
- Add up to 2 gallons of antifreeze to skimmer body and lines. If more than 2 gallons required, additional cost per gallon will be added.
- Uninstall deck, safety, and cleaning equipment, and store at customers location
- Install winter cover
- Blow off pool deck if needed.