POOL CLOSING SERVICE
CLOSING SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Test water and add "shock" chemicals as needed
- Remove all leaves and debris from the pool services
- Vacuum the pool floor
- Lower water level
- Backwash the filter system
- Drain pump and heater
- Remove pump plugs, basket, skimmer basket, pressure gauge, and store at customer's location.
- Blow lines, install winter plugs
- Add up to 2 gallons of antifreeze to skimmer body and lines. If more than 2 gallons required, additional cost per gallon will be added.
- Uninstall deck, safety, and cleaning equipment, and store at customers location
- Install winter cover
- Blow off pool deck if needed.